Oceanview Concrete has been proudly serving Oceanside, CA and North San Diego County for years. We serve the entire South County Orange Community with all of their concrete needs! We offer residential and commercial services for all of your concrete requirements. Our locally owned and operated company is fully-insured and offers competitive pricing.
Some of our specialties include:
- Driveways, Regular and Stamped
- Residential & Commercial Foundations
- Pool Decks
CONCRETE: THE SUSTAINABLE CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL
Concrete is the most commonly used construction material on earth. When considered over its entire life cycle – extraction, processing, construction, operation, demolition and recycling – concrete makes a significant contribution to the triple bottom line – environmental, social and economic – of sustainable development.
Concrete is a versatile construction material: it is plastic and malleable when newly mixed, yet strong and durable when hardened. These qualities explain why concrete can be used to build skyscrapers, bridges, sidewalks, highways, houses and dams.
Concrete also enables the reduction of CO2 emissions and other negative environmental impacts in many sectors.
- Homes built with insulating concrete (ICF) – reduce energy usage by 40% or more.
- Concrete buildings – last longer, reduce maintenance and energy use and provide better indoor air quality.
- Structures made with smog-eating concrete (TX Active) stay clean and can reduce nitric oxides in the surrounding area by as much as 60%.
- Concrete highways – require less maintenance, not subject to rutting or spring thaw load restrictions, reduce fuel consumed by heavily loaded trucks.
- Agricultural waste containment – use of concrete reduces odor and prevents groundwater contamination.
- Cement-based solidification/stabilization – in situ treatment of waste for brownfield redevelopment and remediation of contaminated sites
DRIVEWAYS - PATIOS
POOL DECKS FLOORS
CONCRETE WALLS - BLOCK
SIDEWALKS - CURBS
STEPS - STAIRS
KEYS FOR A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT
The key to achieving a strong, durable concrete for your projects
are as follows:
■ Utilizing high quality raw materials
■ Ordering the proper concrete for the application
■ Skillful placement and finishing
■ Following proper curing practices and protecting the
Areas we Seervice
North San Diego County
South Orange County
South & West Riverside County